Mom mom and I have always loved dolls. Every Christmas my mom gave me a doll. She always called me her little dolly and now I call my daughter my Little Dolly, Hence the Name origination, " My Little Dollies. My Sister inlaw Brandee got me hooked on Rag dolls, and I love collecting them and started making them for fun and as gifts, also to decorate for various Holidays. I Will update dolls that I make for Holidays as well.
Amanda Downing
"My little Dollies"
435-793-4356
cowgirldowning@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentines Day Dolls for sale, some Sold

You can order dolls any time, There are three dolls for sale on this page.  If you like one that is sold, I can Custom order any time.  Please feel free to call or e-mail me @ 435-793-4356 or cowgirldowning@gmail.com.  I can usually have them done in a week if I don't have any big orders ahead of yours.  Please pass this blog onto everyone you know who loves rag dolls.

$50
$30-Sold
Sold-30
For Sale -$30 20 inches
Sold- $20 14 inches
Sold $20 14 inches


For Sale- $20 14 inches
Detail Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment